PPRC Piping ” Polypropylene Pipe Random Co Polymer” System is an absolute solution for distribution application of hot & cold water in all modern residential apartments, commercial buildings, housing societies and various industries due to its high resistance to high temperature and pressure. Master PPRC Pipe System is manufactured from Polypropylene Random Copolymer 100% food grade material-imported from Euorpe, Borealis & Basell.
Master PPRC Pipe System conforms to the following International Standards:
- Pipes: DIN 8077/8078
- Fittings: DIN 16962
Advantages & Benefits
- Not detrimental to human health.
- Rust and corrosion free.
- Rupture free.
- Food grade material.
- No scaling.
- High resistance to acids and chlorides.
- Noise free at high flow rates.
- High pressure tolerance and rating.
- Light weight as compared to metallic pipes.
- Speed and ease of fusion technology.
- Extensive saving in time & labor.
- UV resistance.
- Low elastic modulus, low thermal distortion.
- PPRC includes all necessary components for a complete water solution.
- The service of the pipes can last over 50 years under regular operating conditions.
- Technical Specification.
Like us on “The Sanitary Home” Facebook Page
For More info and Quotations & samp